LIVEWHAT Consortium includes some of the foremost researchers from nine European Universities across Europe.
- Université de Genève /University of Geneva – Switzerland
- Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques / National Foundation of Political Science – France
- Πανεπιστήμιο Κρήτης / University of Crete – Greece
- Scuola Normale Superiore– Italy
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona / Autonomous University of Barcelona – Spain
- University of Sheffield – United Kingdom
- Universität Siegen /University of Siegen – Germany
- Uniwersytet Warszawski /University of Warsaw – Poland
- Uppsala Universitet / Uppsala University – Sweden
The Consortium’s multidisciplinary nature, with its researchers coming from political science, sociology, economics, communication studies and gender studies, ensures that crucial competencies from different disciplines have been mobilized to study the multifaceted problem of citizens’ resilience in a time of crisis.